Does metals around us affect our Skin and Overall Health?
By The Headlines, April 7, 2023 | 07:45 PM
We will know about the excellent health benefits of Metals like copper, silver and gold here.
For thousands of years, metals have been used in the process of healing & caring for our skin. They have also been known to treat diseases effectively.
Today, copper is the basic raw material required for many industries. Copper is a new revolutionary material that has been discovered by humans only 11,000 years ago! Science can't answer the question of why copper is so significant to our body and mind yet.
Health Benefits of Copper:
Copper is beneficial for a number of health-related reasons. It can help to enhance & improve the functioning of various organs as well as promote different types of development in the body.
- Maintaining healthy metabolism and skeletal structure is important for overall well-being.
- Nervous system and Brain functioning.
- Development and growth of children.
- May cure joint stiffness and Arthritis pain
- Balancing Thyroid
- Red blood cells development
- Preventing iron deficiency and anaemia
What are the benefits of Copper in Skin and Hair care?
- Copper is essential for our health and makes key contributions to maintaining the colour of our skin, hair, and eye. It helps with the development of melanin which brings on a ton of benefits.
- Copper is an important mineral that assists in the production of collagen and elastin, which has a huge impact on our skin’s youthful appearance and flexibility.
- Copper may also keep grey hairs from showing up, and it also helps with hair loss. Some people will even say that it can cause grey hair, but there is no evidence for this at the moment.
How to include Copper in our diet?
- Vegetarian sources: Almond, Cashew nut, Hazelnut, Sunflower seed, Chickpeas, Spinach, Lentil, Avocado, Mushroom, Sundried Tomato.
- Non-vegetarian sources: Salmon and Tuna fish, Oysters, Crab and Lobster.
- Utensils: Using Copper Utensils can provide benefits. Water absorbs the copper ions, by this, we absorb that too. You may drink 1 glass of copper water per day.
There is a reason why gold has been a coveted luxury for ages and why people around the world always seem to have it. It’s seen as an asset of such beauty and purity that everyone wants it. Gold is quite rare, but it has a very warming energy that can be calming. It's often used to make Vedic medicines and dental sweets.
What are the health benefits of Gold for the Skin?
Gold is an important component of your natural skincare routine. It has been shown to help you to reduce skin wrinkles, acne, dark spots, & sun damage. It also increases the elasticity of your skin. Ions, such as gold and silver, have a highly positive electric charge, which makes them good at transferring the abundant energy they produce. These metals are known to have strong vibration properties when they encounter other objects.
How to consume Gold?
Gold-charged water: Gold glass water is a way of preparing your own water that doesn't involve store-bought chemicals. It has many benefits like clear skin and more energy.
Gold jewellery: It has been proven that wearing Gold jewellery can regulate body temperature and help soothe hot flashes. It may also increase the levels of oxygen in your cells and provides a boost in energy.
It has antimicrobial properties that can help protect you from serious issues like infections and illnesses. Silver jewellery also enhances your natural skincare routine & helps reveal any potential health problems.
Many people use silver for home diagnosis. For example, specialists explain that, if you have a problem with your endocrine system, your pure silver ring may darken. If your sodium level is high, your silver item may turn blue. Amazing, right?
This happens because silver ions and other substances in our body react to these cycles of events. In ancient times, the use of silver was used for injuries & colds but for a long time, it was used for surgical tools. The medical world still uses them today, as a form of surgical type of equipment.
What are the health benefits of Silver for the skin?
Silver is effective at treating pimples, skin wounds & even ageing. Collagen production can increase with the use of silver - making it an important anti-ageing element.
Here are some of the ways to include Silver in our daily routine:
- Wearing pure silver, jewellery.
- Natural skin care products infused with pure silver
- Eating food in silverware.